By Trace Ferguson
It’s not always easy to listen to the radio with your kids. You don’t always know if the next song is going to be full of curse words or have a vulgar message. Since summer is the go-to vacation season, we wanted to make your life a little easier and suggest some kid-appropriate vacation songs that you can add to your playlist!
- “Some Nights” by Fun.
- “Safe And Sound” by Capital Cities
- “Anything Could Happen” by Ellie Goulding
- “Hey, Soul Sister” by Train
- “22” by Taylor Swift
- “Forever” by Walter Meego
- “Stay” by Zedd & Alessia Cara
- “Rude” by MAGIC!
- “Jump In The Line” by Harry Belafonte
- “I’m Yours” by Jason Mraz