By Carrie Groves
Hey mamas! Today I just wanted to share some of my must-have beauty products. I’m not one to do a full face of makeup when I leave the house, unless it is for a date night with my hubby. I have four kids, so I like to keep things simple and quick! I can make up my face in five minutes and still manage to brighten my tired eyes.
First off, I wash my face. Next, I wipe down with a basic cotton round and my homemade Bragg’s Organic Apple Cider Vinegar toner. I just mix 1 part ACV and 1 part filtered water in a glass spray bottle.
Once I’ve done this, I apply my makeup for the day. I will say I am looking for a new powder (so I am open to suggestions!), but the one I use works for now. Below are the products I use daily.
- Goddess Garden Organics Face The Day Sunscreen and Firming Primer
- Pure Haven Tinted Moisturizer
- Crunchi My Alibi Concealer
- Prim and Pure Cream Eyeshadow in Beach Sand and Moonlight
- Pure Haven Mascara
- Pure Haven Eyeliner (usually only for date night!)
- Cover Girl Tru Blend Loose Powder
- My lip color varies day to day, but I typically use either EOS Lip Balm Stick in Sweet Mint or Prim and Pure Lip Gloss in Glass Slipper or Angel Glow.
I love that I have found a quick face routine with great products! What does your face routine look like? What kind of products do you use?