Super Bowl Sunday is this weekend! What better way than to celebrate than with your own homemade nachos. Enjoy these recipes with your family as you cheer on the Buccaneers or the Chiefs!
- Tortilla Chips
- Ground beef or meat of choice
- Cheese (shredded)
- Toppings: salsa, jalapeños, sour cream, green onion and cilantro
- Lay out your favorite tortilla chips on a baking sheet. Sprinkle ground beef and cheese on top of your chips. Pro tip: Build up multiple layers of chips, meat and cheese so you get lots of flavor in every bite!
- Put your nachos in the oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- After your nachos come out of the oven, sprinkle on your favorite toppings like jalapeños, sour cream or salsa. Better yet, let each person craft their own nacho masterpiece!
- Enjoy your Nachos with the whole family!
- Cinnamon Sugar Pita chips (feel free to make your own)
- Fruits options: apples, strawberries, bananas or any fruit you like
- Toppings: Chocolate syrup, peanut butter, chopped nuts and whipped cream
- Lay out your sweet pita chips on a plate or platter. Chop up your favorite fruits and sprinkle over the chips.
- Drizzle on your toppings like chocolate syrup, melted peanut butter and whipped cream.
For “Turtle dessert nachos” use bananas, chocolate syrup, caramel, chopped walnuts and whipped cream. Perfect for National Nacho Day!
Southern Style Nachos
- Tortilla chips
- Pulled pork (store bought or homemade)
- Cheddar cheese
- Toppings: BBQ sauce, ranch, red onion and cilantro
- Lay out tortilla chips on a baking sheet. Add the pulled pork and cheese on top. Pro tip: Don’t forget to add multiple layers of chips, pork and cheese for extra flavor!
- Put the baking sheet in the oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Take your nachos out of the oven and sprinkle your favorite toppings on top! Enjoy!