Grab your golf clubs and jump in because this golf cart is bringing you through all the steps on how to make the best birthday party on the fairway. Make your way through each par where you will get the inside shot at food, decor and activities! With these tips, this par-tee is sure to be a hole-in-one!
1. Sand-Wedges: Ham, turkey, bacon, cheddar cheese, lettuce and tomato on whole wheat bread
2. Birdies: Chicken nuggets with ketchup and ranch for dipping
3. Sweet Spot: Vanilla cupcakes with plastic golf ball topping
4. Chip-Shot: Small white bags filled with potato chips
5. Water Hole: Mini water bottles in a silver bucket
6. On the Green: Lime Jell-O in plastic cups
Par 2: Decor!
1. Balloon Arch: Use a helium tank to blow up balloons of various sizes. Purchase a plastic balloon arch garland (located at most craft or party stores) to place and secure the bottom of the balloons.
2. Piñata: Click here for directions on how to make your very own piñata!
3. Golf Balls: Use as toppers for the cupcakes, and place in jars to add as table decor. We used new hollow plastic golf balls from Amazon.
4. Felt Greens: First, cut green felt into different shapes to make the golf green. Then, use tan felt to make the greenway bunkers. Next, hole punch a single hole in the middle of the widest part of the green. Finally, hot glue pipe cleaners around the border to make the fringe.
Par 3: Activities!
1. Putt-Putt: Buy or borrow a putt-putt machine and a few clubs for backyard putt-putt, or head out to your local putt-putt course!
2. Pin a Hole in One: Just like “Pin the Tail on the Donkey,” but with a golf theme! Use poster board and construction paper to create and sticky tack for easy removal.