While trick or treating may be on pause this year for some, there is no reason why you can’t go all out on decorating your door! Our Halloween door decor was inspired by all things spooky. With touches of black, white and orange, we gathered white pumpkins, brooms, bird cages, candle holders and decorated the entrance by placing items on each side of the doorway.
- Stick wreath
- White spray paint
- Fake black raven
- Orange wreath mesh
- Hot glue
- Green floral wire
- Mini pumpkins
- Green foliage
- Fake berries
- Plaid balls
- Spray paint the stick wreath completely white.
- Arrange the decor in the way you like. We placed the majority of our decor in the bottom right.
- Once you like the layout, hot glue everything to the wreath, including the raven. You can also use green floral wire to hold things down.
- Finish off your spooky wreath by wrapping the orange mesh to the top and tying a large bow.
- Plain doormat
- Black spray paint
- Orange spray paint
- Stencil paper
- Exacto knife & cutting board
- Spray at least two coats of black paint onto your doormat.
- Either hand draw the phrase “BOO!” or print out the phrase and trace an outline on the stencil paper.
- Cut the letters out with an Exacto knife.
- 4.Take your stencil and stick or tape it to your mat.
- Carefully spray paint the stencil. Remove the stencil and clean up any messy edges with black paint
Jar o’ Eyeballs
- Big jar with a lid
- Ping pong balls
- Sharpies or acrylic paint
- Clear-drying glue
- 2-3 bottles of dish soap
- Big bowl or bucket
- Empty 2-3 bottles of orange dish soap into a big bowl.
- Stir the dish soap for 3 minutes until a lot of bubbles form. Place it in the freezer for 6 hours.
- After every hour, stir the dish soap for another minute and put it back in. The longer you keep the dish soap in the freezer, the thicker the soap will be.
- Color eyeballs on to the ping pong balls and cover with a layer of glue to seal the design.
- Fill your jar with the eyeballs. Carefully pour the thickened dish soap over the eyeballs. If the eyeballs start to float up, gently press down on them until you can put the lid on top.