Chicken Enchiladas are sure to be a crowd favorite for your family, and they are super easy to make! You can tweak the recipe to suit your family’s taste, and you can even use leftover chicken, turkey and veggies to add in! Look below for the recipe.
Easy Chicken Enchiladas
Submitted by: Sarah Malpeli, mom of two
- 1 pound shredded chicken, cooked and seasoned (or turkey)
- 2-cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 16-ounces of sour cream
- 1 package of 10 flour tortillas
- Salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin and cilantro for seasoning
Preheat oven to 375 F. Line and spray a cake pan. Combine cooked chicken, cheese, sour cream and cream of chicken soup in large bowl and stir until well mixed. Season to taste with spices, salt and pepper.
Spoon filling into each tortilla, roll and place seam down in cake pan. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Top with enchilada sauce or any remaining filling. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes. Remove and let sit 5 minutes. Serve with chips and salsa.