October 1, 2016 - October 1, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
LOCATIONUniversity of Florida/IFAS, North Florida Research and Education Center
155 Research Road,
Quincy, FL 32351
- Sponsor: Home
Once the weather has cooled and the flowers are in bloom, join us for a day filled with creative ways to explore visual art and the art of gardening. Spend the day learning, discovering and engaging in fun activities for the whole family, including:
- Plant Sale Extravaganza
- Ask the EXPERTS - UF IFAS NFREC Faculty and Staff will be on hand to answer your question
- Jackson County 4-H BBQ Sales
- Children's Craft Activities including Pumpkin Painting, Spiderweb Making, Face Painting and More!
- Produce, Plant, Homemade Jams, Jellies, Soaps and Art Sales
- Musical Entertainment
- Walking Tours of Gardens of the Big Bend
- Handcrafted Pottery, Wind Chimes, Quilts, Garden Aprons and Yard Art
- Trolley Tours to View Cold-Hardy Citrus, Deciduous Fruits and Vegetables
- Gardening Talks on a Variety of Topics
- and Much More!
The event will be free and open to the community!
What: The day-long, family-friendly event is free and open to the public.
When: Saturday, October 1st, 9:00 am to 2:00 pm EDT
Where: University of Florida/IFAS, North Florida Research and Education Center, 155 Research Road, Quincy, FL. Located just north of I-10 Exit 181, 3 miles south of Quincy, off Pat Thomas Parkway, SR 267.