As the temperature continues to drop, warm up with these Pumpkin Pie Spiced Doughnuts! They also make the perfect shareable dessert for family get togethers. Enjoy!
Pumpkin Pie Spiced Doughnuts with Vanilla Glaze
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Pumpkin Pie Spice
Vanilla Glaze Ingredients:
- 4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. For doughnuts, spray mini doughnut pan with no-stick cooking spray. (If you do not have a mini doughnut pan, use a mini cupcake pan to make doughnut holes. You may also use an electric doughnut maker. Prepare as directed.) Set aside. Mix all ingredients in medium bowl until well blended. Spoon batter into prepared pan, using 1 tablespoon batter for each doughnut.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Meanwhile, for glaze, mix all ingredients in large bowl until smooth. Remove doughnuts from pan. Immediately coat in glaze. Place doughnuts on wire rack set over baking sheet or waxed paper to cool.
For more recipe ideas to try this fall, visit McCormick.com.