Irving Publications, LLC is a woman owned and operated publishing house that was launched in 2009 and is responsible for producing the award winning Giggle Magazine and Wellness360 Magazine. Their sister company, Hello Branding, is also proudly woman owned and is a successful boutique marketing/branding agency and promotional company.
Irving Publications and Hello Branding, collectively, are looking for an AMAZING Marketing Director with a creative eye, amazing work ethic and brilliant out of the box ideas to work alongside the founders to continue the growth and success that they have achieved thus far!
The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading an effective marketing strategy to propel company growth. You will work cross-functionally to understand marketing needs, act as a company brand ambassador to external sources, oversee the strategic marketing and communication initiative for the organization, build revenue and brand recognition within the community and drive revenue growth through successful marketing campaigns.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Creating and delivering an annual marketing plan, implementing promotional calendars and programs, creating new product introductions
- Develop and manage the marketing budget and show projected ROI
- Conduct customer, brand and product research initiatives
- Update and review all branded outbound and internal marketing materials to make sure the messaging is consistent throughout platforms
- Implement marketing plan alongside a comprehensive communications and public relations program that will enhance the organizations image and position within the community while being consistent with the branding message for each product
- Work alongside Sales Director to design, execute and evaluate long and short-term integrated marketing and sales campaigns for the organization’s various revenue streams
- Implement new practices in marketing communications to grow revenues
- Act as the Organization’s representative at community events, networking opportunities and internal events
- Manage and create growth platform of all social media accounts for Organization. Create/post content, manage contests/giveaways and enhance and grow fan/follower engagement, respond to messages and posts, grow audience and position within marketplace
- Develop, seek out and manage partnerships with community, sponsorships, and other brands to guarantee advantageous contracts on behalf of organization
- Work alongside Publisher and team to plan and execute events hosted by organization
- Work as a liaison between Publisher and community
- Work alongside Web Editor to implement website marketing growth plan, creative marketing pieces and SEO strategies
- Analyze and track performance marketing performance metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration or related field
- 5+ years experience in sales, marketing, advertising and brand management
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytic tools
- A passion for working in and managing a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Proficient in Excel, Word, social media platforms, Apple, Adobe Creative, Yoast, Word press, SEO
- Ad buying and negotiation
- Fluency in paid digital advertising
- Demonstrate excellent verbal, non verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven dynamic leadership and project management skills
- Multi-tasker with ability to quickly prioritize and effectively delegate tasks
- Knowledge of AP style
- Ability to story tell through words
- A passion for working in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- Strategic, innovative and creative personality with a strong business mindset
- Highly organized
- Self-starter and able to effectively manage time wisely
- Eye for detail
- Motivate and driven
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Team Player
Competitive salary, vacation time and more!
Click here to download a pdf version of the job description.