This delicious Oreo Peanut Butter Pie recipe was submitted by Kathy Hastings back in 2010. She was the winner of Giggle’s Pie Contest, and for good reason! This pie is super simple to make and will put a smile on anyone who eats it. Enjoy this pie with your friends and family.
Oreo Peanut Butter Pie
- 9” Oreo Cookie pie crust
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 small package instant vanilla pudding pie filling
- 1 1⁄2 cup milk
- 10-12 Oreo cookies crumbled
- 1 8 ounce container Cool Whip
- In small bowl add sugar and peanut butter. “Crumble” together with fork.
- Put half of mixture in pie crust.
- Combine pudding mix and milk. Whisk for 1- 2 minutes, until thickened. Pour over crust.
- Top with half crumbled Oreos and half remaining peanut butter crumbles.
- Top with Cool Whip.
- Top with remaining Oreo and peanut butter crumbs.
- Freeze for 1 hour to set.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.
- You can use creamy or chunky peanut butter.
- To lighten calories, you can use sugar free pudding mix, skim milk, light Cool Whip, and low fat Oreos.
- For a “non-chocolate” option, use graham cracker crust and omit Oreos.
- For a “more chocolate” option, use chocolate pudding pie filling.