Have you been running out of ideas for your our family “Elf on the Shelf”? Now that Christmas is a week away, your elf is on the home stretch! Here are some different places your naughty (or nice) elf can be!!!
- Elf is in an arrival box with a letter from Santa
- Elf makes an “accident” (mini Hershey’s kisses) on the dining room table
- Elf is fishing in a bowl of goldfish
- Elf is taking a shower in the fridge’s water and ice dispenser
- Elf got into the flour bag and is making a snow angel
- Elf got into the cookie jar and is now stuck
- Elf is roasting mini marshmallows over a candle
- Elf is sick with a Doctor’s note from the North Pole and can’t move for two days
- Elf got frozen by Queen Elsa
- Elf makes a mess of the bathroom and leaves toilet paper everywhere
- Elf is making a fruit loop bracelet
- Elf is taking a dip in the hot tub crockpot
- Elf got stuck in the blinds
- Elf is looking for coins in the couch
- Elf is copying himself in the printer
- Elf is hiding in the utensil’s drawer
- Elf made a mess of the popcorn in the microwave
- Elf is zip-lining across the room on a candy cane
- Elf is playing Xbox in the living room
- Elf is fixing up a toy car
- Elf is writing a message on the bathroom mirror
- Elf is drawing faces on the picture frames with an expo marker
- Elf is sitting in the corner in time out
- Elf decorated the toilet with Christmas lights
- Elf ate some of Santa’s cookies
Have your kids look for the “Elf on the Shelf” everyday, and make sure they know that the elf is always watching to make sure they are nice, not naughty!
Look For These Santa Sightings In Gainesville!
Make DIY Sock Snowmen With The Whole Family
Simplify Your Holiday Breakfast With These Tips!
Make DIY Sippin’ Snowmen Mugs!
6 Holiday Crafts For Little Hands