Are you throwing a Super Bowl Party this Sunday? Use this Super Bowl Party food ideas to keep your guests full and happy until the game ends! These are easy recipes that are great for snacking. Go team!
Basil Pesto Hummus
Total time: 15 minutes
- Two 15 ounce cans of chickpeas
- Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves of garlic
1. Drain cans of chickpeas in a strainer and rinse thoroughly.
2. Combine chickpeas, garlic, salt, lemon juice, basil leaves and Parmesan cheese in a food blender. Blend on high until smooth.
3. Stream in olive oil with the food processor on a low setting.
4. Serve right away or place in airtight container in your fridge.
- 2 pounds potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- pepper to taste
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup scallions, chopped (optional)
- 3 hardboiled eggs, chopped
Wash potatoes and place in a large pot with the skins still on. Add enough cold water to cover the potatoes. Season with the salt and bring to boil.
Boil uncovered until potatoes are tender (about 45 minutes). Let them cool, and then take the skins off and cut the potatoes into cubes. Combine the potatoes in a bowl with the onions, salt, pepper and Italian dressing. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
After refrigerating, stir in the mayonnaise, eggs and celery. Keep refrigerated until ready to eat.
Slider and Hotdog Bar
To please all of your guests, set up a fixings bar for your Hamburger Sliders and Hotdogs! With a variety of toppings, your guests can make whatever flavor combination they like! Make sure to grab some classic toppings like jalapeños and salsa for a spicy slider; bell peppers, onions, and provolone for a Philly dog; or yellow corn and black beans for some southwest flare! Here is a list of must have toppings for your fixings bar!
- multiples types of cheese
- bell peppers
- black beans
- chopped pineapple
- dijon mustard
- chipotle mayo
- fresh basil
- chopped tomato
- diced apples