Turkey avocado burgers are a sure way to spice up burger night! These delicious and healthy burgers are a win-win at dinner time!
• 1 pound ground turkey breast
• 3/4 cup Italian panko breadcrumbs
• 1 ripe avocado, cubed
• 1 egg
• 1 tablespoon Worchestershire sauce
• 1 clove of garlic, minced
• 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
• 1 tablespoon ketchup
• Cheese slices
• Hamburger buns
In a large bowl, combine turkey, panko, avocado, egg,
Worcestershire sauce, garlic, mustard and ketchup. Stir until
Create patties and cook on a George Foreman Grill, searing for 5-7
minutes. Turkey is fully cooked when internal temperature reaches
165 F. Add cheese slices and serve the burgers on buns.
Add some microwaved frozen organic broccoli
on the side and dinner is served!