#MomLife is always crazy… but with the coronavirus disrupting everything around us, we have reached a new level of crazy! Here are some #MomLife tweets from moms that are going through the same thing you are. We are all in this together!
1. I guess we are homeschool teachers now?
— Edel Mairs (@EdelMairs) March 26, 2020
2. Is it 5 o’clock yet?
Instead of a step counter, I need a device that counts the number of times someone says ‘mummy’, so I know how many sips of wine I’m going to need tonight to convince myself I can do this over again tomorrow…#momlife #lockdown
— Leonie Mack (@LeonieMAuthor) March 25, 2020
3. For the mom who needs a break…
— Kristen Weber (@kristenwEditor) March 24, 2020
4. All I do is snack, snack, snack no matter what!
Quarantine Meal Schedule
7:15 Dessert Breakfast
8:30 Panic Snack w/ news
11:30 Snack while standing up staring
12:30 Lunch w/ small dessert
2:00 Post nap luncheon
4:30 Trail mix
6:00 dinner w/ weird vibes
10:00 Ice cream
— Bunmi Laditan (@HonestToddler) March 19, 2020
5. When the tooth fairy needs some time off…
I just blamed #coronavirus for the tooth fairy not visiting last night… I told my daughter that she’s having to take extra cautious steps right now and must not have had enough time to do all of her rounds… #momlife
— Val Plagge (@PlaggeVal) March 24, 2020
6. They could be fighting over worse things.
— Liza Malloy (@AuthorLizaM) March 11, 2020
7. When screen time becomes your saving grace…
Day 1 of daycare closure:
Me: We are going against all our screen time rules.
— Katherine Jameson, PhD (@JamesonKL) March 13, 2020
8. You are now the bouncer of the pantry. Nothing gets out without your permission!
— Sharon M. Peterson, Professional Underdog (@stone4031) March 15, 2020
9. Will we all get medals after this?
— Lauren Gordon (@laurengordon88) March 17, 2020
10. When you haven’t put on makeup in days…
I know times are strange when I find myself putting on mascara (while in pajamas) for the telemedicine call with the cute pediatrician to discuss my 4-year-old’s cough. #singlemom #coronavirus #COVID2019 #momlife #smalldelights #CoronavirusLockdown
— Lauren (@LaurenSFPhilly) March 25, 2020
11. New rule: Everyday is now pajama day!
— Kristen Casey (@authorkcasey) March 25, 2020