All branches of the Alachua County Library District are offering curbside library card sign-up and renewal from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
If you would like to get a new library card or renew a card, you can follow these steps outlined by the Alachua County Library District:
- Collect your photo identification (i.e. valid driver’s license, passport, or other state-issued ID) and proof of address and go to a library branch.
- When you arrive, call the branch and be ready to provide your name, address, birth date, email address, and phone number.
- After you have spoken with a library staff member, follow their directions to show your identification and proof of address for review.
- After reviewing your documentation, staff members will issue a new card or renew your card.
- Visit www.aclib.us for details on obtaining a library card for a minor.
This year, the library district extended the card expiration dates to July 31. You can visit your preferred library branch for curbside library card renewal before the expiration date.
For more information, you can visit www.aclib.us/currentservice.
City Commissioners Vote To Stop Funding For School Resource Officers
Sign Up For Giggle Magazine’s MVP Club!
Encourage Your Teen To Register For The 2020 Battle Of The Books!