These easy and festive American Flag cupcakes will be fun for the whole family to make, and they will be a tasty treat for any patriotic occasion. Here is how to make them!
Festive American Flag Cupcakes
- Box cake mix (flavor of choice)
- cupcakes tins
- cupcakes liners
- 2 cans of pre-made vanilla frosting (or make the frosting yourself)
- Food coloring
- Piping bags and piping tips
- Line your cupcakes tins with liners. Prepare your cupcake batter and bake the cupcakes according to package instructions. After they are done baking, let the cupcakes cool completely in the pans.
- Evenly separate your frosting into three bowls. Add 3 drops of red food coloring to one bowl and 3 drops of blue food coloring to another bowl. Leave the remaining bowl of frosting white and uncolored.
- In three piping bags each with a star piping tip on the end, fill each piping bag with each color of frosting.
- To decorate the cupcakes, start with the blue frosting. Pretend as if the surface of your cupcake was divided into four sections (or pretend as if it was a pizza cut into four slices). Fill in one section (or slice) with blue frosting. On top of the blue frosting, pipe little starts. Next, fill in the remaining surface of the cupcake with horizontal stripes alternating white and red.
- After all your cupcakes are decorated, serve them on a red, white or blue cake stand or platter! Enjoy!
Voting Cheat Sheet: Help Your Teens Navigate Voting Season
How Do You Properly Wash A Face Mask?
Better Your Health And Your Savings With Meatless Meals
Gov. DeSantis Signs Bill To Raise Teacher Salaries