The American Hotel & Lodging Association (AHLA) has announced some new guidelines regarding cleanliness and safety for their guests during COVID-19. They have released a “Safe Stay Guest Checklist” to help guests and staff safe.
This AHLA’s Safe Stay guidelines are an industry-wide, enhanced set of health and safety protocols designed to provide a safe and clean environment for all hotel guests, according to an AHLA press release. Below is the complete checklists for guests!
The checklist includes, per AHLA:
- Require face coverings in all indoor public spaces and practice social distancing in all common areas.
- Choose contactless options, where available, including online reservations, check-ins, and payments.
- Consider daily room cleaning, only if necessary. Ask the hotel about your options.
- Request contactless room service delivery.
- Refrain from traveling if you have, or recently had, any symptoms of COVID-19 or contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19.
AHLA Member Companies include Hilton, Hyatt, IHG, Loews Hotels and Co., Marriott International, Radisson Hotel Group and Wyndham Hotels & Resorts. If you are traveling and staying with one of these companies, be sure to review the “Safe Stay Guest Checklist” to keep you and others safe from COVID-19.
Healthy Habits To Continue After The COVID-19 Quarantine
ACPS Approves Late Start Date And Mandatory Mask Policy For Schools