A Stay-At-Home order can seem very scary at first, but don’t worry! Here are the do’s and don’ts of a Stay-At-Home order!
- Go outside! Remember this isn’t a lockdown.
- Go to the grocery story to get necessities! Don’t forget to stock up on things that will last a while in pantry like canned tuna, potatoes, onions, soups, dark chocolate… and wine!
- Go to help take care of another person or pet in another home
- Buy from local businesses to have food delivered. (Support local business!!!)
- Go to the pharmacy to get medicines.
- Fill up your tank at the gas station
- Get some fresh air by going for a walk or run with the family outside. Most public parks are still open! (try to stay 6 feet apart from others)
- If you work at an essential business, you can still go into work.
- Gather in groups larger than 10
- Go to the mall or other retail stores (check to see if they have online shopping)
- Go to bars or sit-down restaurants
- Go to work at a non-essential business (unless you work from home)
- Go to the gym
- Throw a block party
- Have play dates with other families
Hopefully these Do’s and Don’ts of a Stay-At-Home order will make this all seem a little less scary! Explore gigglemagazine.com for ways to keep your whole family entertained while you are all at home!
* This list was influenced by WCJB.