Skip the flag cake and red velvet cupcakes this year, and try out this Patriotic Dessert Pizza! It is super easy, very delicious and perfect for the kids.
Patriotic Dessert Pizza
- pre-made pizza crust or dough (or you could make your own)
- 1 can of cream cheese frosting (or you can make your own)
- Prepare your pizza crust: If you have a pre-made pizza crust, then just take it out of the package and move to the next step. If you have to make your dough, roll out your dough and back it according to the package instructions. Let the crust cool before moving to the next step.
- Prepare your fruit: Make sure to wash your fruit thoroughly before cutting. Cut the strawberries and bananas into 1/4 inch slices, and leave the blueberries whole.
- Assemble your pizza: Take your pizza crust and spread on a thick layer of cream cheese frosting to be our “pizza sauce.” Don’t spread it all the way to the edge, we still want to see some pizza crust. Then, take your blueberries and arrange them in a triangle-like formation in the top left side of your pizza to act as the stars of the flag. Next, lay down a stripe of strawberries coming out from the blueberries. Alternate stripes of strawberries and blueberries until your whole pizza is covered.
All there is left to do is slice up your sweet pizza and enjoy it with your family!
Fun And FREE Memorial Day Weekend Activities
DIY Patriotic 4th Of July Wreath
Universal Orlando Plans To Reopen To The Public On June 5
Keep Schools Safe When They Reopen By Following CDC Guidelines