Looking for a fun summer craft for your kiddos? These rock’n watermelons are not only colorful and sweet, but super simple and versatile. It’s the perfect project to share some special time together.
For this project you’ll need:
- Heavyweight green construction paper
- Standard weight white construction paper
- Standard weight red construction paper
- Glue, scissors and a black marker
- Cut al three colors into a circle, each one slightly smaller in size. We went with a 6” di. green circle.
- Glue the white paper to the green first, then the red on top of the white.
- Let it dry fully.
- Use a black market to add the seeds, then fold in half.
- The stiffness of the heavyweight green paper will allow your melon to stand up and “rock” on your tabletop.